Last Updated : 24 August 2011 at 18:05 IST
Alfa Laval to supply heat exchanger to Chinese company
Alfa Laval has gained an order for compact heat exchanger from a Chinese petrochemical plant in China.
- MCX Daily Report: Mentha Oil hit upper circuit, Silver slumps
- Gold June has fallen 0.96% to 25587 Rs/10gm. For Gold June contract, support is now seen at 25311, 25130 and resistance at 25680 & 25901, analyst said.
- read more
The USDA forecasts 2012/13 Mexico sugar production at 6.216 million metric tons (mt), an increase..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
BEIJING (Commodity Online): Alfa Laval has gained an order for compact heat exchanger from a Chinese petrochemical plant in China.
The heat exchanger would be used in the condensation phase in the production of phenol – mostly used for plastics and related materials.
A heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to another.
This is the second order for the company for compact heat exchanger from Asia.
”This is the second order from the process industry in Asia in a short time. The order confirms that our compact heat exchangers have a leading position for energy efficient solutions in the refinery and petrochemical industry”, says Lars Renström, President and CEO of the Alfa Laval Group.
Alfa Laval’s products are also used in power plants, aboard ships, in the mechanical engineering industry, in the mining industry and for wastewater treatment, as well as for comfort climate and refrigeration applications.
Alfa Laval focuses on energy optimization, environmental protection and food production through our technological leadership in heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
- MCX Crude Oil sideways, range bound; book profit in narrow range
- MCX Nickel may trade positive; Lead looks negative
- MCX Natural Gas positive; resistance at 230 & 233 levels
- MCX Copper negative; support at 400 & 397 levels
- MCX Silver bearish; support at 40,000 level
- MCX Gold bearish on weak global cues, downside expected near term