Last Updated : 24 August 2011 at 18:05 IST
Alfa Laval to supply heat exchanger to Chinese company
Alfa Laval has gained an order for compact heat exchanger from a Chinese petrochemical plant in China.
- MCX Crude Oil to be positive, may test 6100 level: SMC
- WTI advanced 5.3 percent last week, the most in five months, as U.S. crude inventories fell for the first time in 11 weeks and TransCanada Corp. announced plans to start part of its Keystone pipeline to the Gulf Coast from Cushing, Oklahoma, the deli
- read more
Malaysia's crude palm oil (CPO) production declined by 5.6% to 1.86 million tons in November this..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
BEIJING (Commodity Online): Alfa Laval has gained an order for compact heat exchanger from a Chinese petrochemical plant in China.
The heat exchanger would be used in the condensation phase in the production of phenol – mostly used for plastics and related materials.
A heat exchanger is a piece of equipment built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to another.
This is the second order for the company for compact heat exchanger from Asia.
”This is the second order from the process industry in Asia in a short time. The order confirms that our compact heat exchangers have a leading position for energy efficient solutions in the refinery and petrochemical industry”, says Lars Renström, President and CEO of the Alfa Laval Group.
Alfa Laval’s products are also used in power plants, aboard ships, in the mechanical engineering industry, in the mining industry and for wastewater treatment, as well as for comfort climate and refrigeration applications.
Alfa Laval focuses on energy optimization, environmental protection and food production through our technological leadership in heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
- Shale Gas boom or bumper crop: What will drive the Guar complex?
- Crude Oil to remain bearish in 2014 on surplus market balance: DB
- China's implied November Oil demand rises in Nov: Barclays
- Buying opportunity emerges in NCDEX Coriander
- India Soybean gains on marriage season demand, global cues
- QE3 tapering round the corner, how will it impact commodities?