Last Updated : 03 December 2011 at 11:15 IST
ATNT international textile conference to begin in India on Dec 15th
The 7th edition of Advances in Textile, Machinery, Non wovens and Technical Textiles (ATNT) international conference to kick start in India on December 15th with over 125 papers spanning the entire textile supply chain will be presented in 16 sessions.
- Crude Oil likely to trade higher on TransCanada pipeline opening
- Spot gold prices fell around 0.9 percent today taking cues from strength in the DX coupled with mixed global market sentiments. Also, declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings acted as negative factor. In the Indian markets, gold prices declined around 0
- read more
India's gems and jewellery exports reached $3.37 billion in October this year, rose 21.8% compare..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
CHENNAI (Commodity Online): The 7th edition of Advances in Textile, Machinery, Non wovens and Technical Textiles (ATNT) international conference to kick start in India on December 15th with over 125 papers spanning the entire textile supply chain will be presented in16 sessions.
The conference is organised by Texas Tech Universuty and Kumaraguru College of Technology at the textile city Coimbatore, India from December 15th to 17th, 2011.
Textile scientists from industry and academia from 8 countries will convene in the campus of Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
According to Prof. Srinivasan, co-organizing secretary of ATNT-2011,” this conference provides a healthy mix of papers from academia and industry and will provide a deliberative platform for the participants from India and abroad to enjoy cutting-edge textile science and Indian hospitality.”
The main attraction of this international event is the technical workshop on “Opportunities in Technical Textiles” conducted by the co-organizing secretary Dr. Seshadri Ramkumar of Texas Tech University, USA.
For the first time, the conference will bring the chairpersons of leading textile associations such as The Confederation of Indian Textile Industry, The Southern India Mills Association in one platform to highlight the status of the global textile industry.
Participants from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Taiwan, Germany and India will be attending the ATNT-2011.
- US Crude Oil rises further on stockpiles drop, Gold falls after short covering rally
- The conflicting economic and religious views on Speculation and Money
- India Crude Oil gets support from fall in stockpiles, Copper sideways
- Gold falls to 5 month low on US stimulus fears, MCX Gold to remain weak
- Short covering at lower levels supports India Soybean, Soy Oil
- US Corn, Soybeans stocks to tighten on potential increase in exports