Last Updated : 01 February 2012 at 12:55 IST
Balaji Amines registers 24% growth in exports in Q3 2012
Balaji Amines Limited (BAL) (BSE: BALAJIAM : 530999, NSE: BALAMINES) exports registered a 24.42% growth Rs. 76.01 Crores in third quarter 2012 despite global economic slowdown.
China's crude oil imports advanced 0.8% year-on-year to 23.56 million tons, or 5.76 million barre..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
MUMBAI (Commodity Online): Balaji Amines Limited (BAL) (BSE: BALAJIAM : 530999, NSE: BALAMINES) exports registered a 24.42% growth Rs. 76.01 Crores in third quarter 2012 despite global economic slowdown.
The company has gained a turnover of Rs 112.60crin the Q3 2012, increase of 16% over the last year corresponding period.
“We are extremely happy with the results. More so because of the significant increase in our export earnings in the face of uncertain global conditions. We will continue our growth strategy in the global arena and the planned expansions will provide us with the necessary strength” said Ram Reddy, Director - Commercial of Balaji.
New project for manufacture of Methyl Amines with a capacity of 100 Tons/Day, Dimethyl Formamide with a capacity of 70 Tons/Day and Dimethylamine Hydrochloride with a capacity of 36 Tons/Day has been kicked off and is being executed as per schedule.
On BSE, the company scrip was up 6.96% to Rs 40.70 on 1st February at 12:45 IST.
- US Marcellus-Utica Natural Gas output may grow by 3.3Bcf/d in 14 Y/Y
- Indian Railways carry 677.56 mn tons of freight during April-Nov 13
- Shale Gas boom or bumper crop: What will drive the Guar complex?
- Indian Sugar industry should maintain market equilibrium, diversify products: Minister
- India Diesel prices may not be hiked, OMC's not to be impacted: Ind-Ra
- India merchandise trade deficit narrows despite slowdown in export growth