Last Updated : 19 November 2012 at 15:15 IST
BNP Paribas cuts 2013 Gold, Silver price forecasts
Source :Commodity Online/BNP Paribas
French Bank has trimmed its 2013 gold price outlook to $1,865 an ounce, compared to its $1,900 forecast in September but still looks for the metal to rise.
- Gold, Silver may trade weak; Crude Oil to remain stable
- Exchange-traded products in gold -- investment vehicles that give investors exposure to bullion through issuing securities backed by the physical metal -- have seen huge outflows this year.
- read more
Continued year-over-year declines in U.S. beef production are expected to push beef exports lower..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
PARIS (Commodity Online): Paris based bank BNP Paribas has cut its next year price forecasts for gold and silver.
French Bank has trimmed its 2013 gold price outlook to $1,865 an ounce, compared to its $1,900 forecast in September but still looks for the metal to rise. The timing of the gold price peak will be closely linked to the rate of improvement in the G3 economies.
The bank trimmed its next year silver forecast to $39.05 an ounce from $41.70/oz. “Silver should outperform gold at times of high risk appetite,” BNP Paribas concluded.
The bank also noted that, yellow metal should benefit most from an expected further round of quantitative easing. In 2013, gold could break its previous record high, but the potential for further upside may be limited thereafter.
- Brazil Crude Oil output growth expected 110k b/d in 2013: Barclays
- Silver COT report: The day the numbers lied
- UNICA data may induce further price pressure on Sugar: Deutsche Bank
- China Gold demand vs India Gold demand: Which is more consistent?
- Platinum prices to average $1687/oz in 2013: Barclays
- US Natural Gas industrial demand to grow 400 Mmcf/d in 2013: Barclays