Last Updated : 19 November 2012 at 15:15 IST
BNP Paribas cuts 2013 Gold, Silver price forecasts
Source :Commodity Online/BNP Paribas
French Bank has trimmed its 2013 gold price outlook to $1,865 an ounce, compared to its $1,900 forecast in September but still looks for the metal to rise.
- LME Inventory data: Nickel stocks shoot up by 253836 tons
- Aluminum stocks declined by 8600 tons to 5432600 and copper stocks declined by 3225 tons to 402050 tons at London Metal Exchange (LME) on Tuesday Zinc stocks also fell at LME market.
- read more
Iran's oilmeal imports from India reached 789,031 tons during April-November period this year, ro..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
PARIS (Commodity Online): Paris based bank BNP Paribas has cut its next year price forecasts for gold and silver.
French Bank has trimmed its 2013 gold price outlook to $1,865 an ounce, compared to its $1,900 forecast in September but still looks for the metal to rise. The timing of the gold price peak will be closely linked to the rate of improvement in the G3 economies.
The bank trimmed its next year silver forecast to $39.05 an ounce from $41.70/oz. “Silver should outperform gold at times of high risk appetite,” BNP Paribas concluded.
The bank also noted that, yellow metal should benefit most from an expected further round of quantitative easing. In 2013, gold could break its previous record high, but the potential for further upside may be limited thereafter.
- India Soybean gains on marriage season demand, global cues
- QE3 tapering round the corner, how will it impact commodities?
- India Gold ETF's outflows continue, Equity funds witness growth
- Huge growth in Indian Pension sector, corpus to exceed US$1 trn by 2025
- MCX Copper shrinks as Indian Rupee gains, Crude Oil sideways
- India Gold imports may fall sharply in 2014, Jewellery retail hit by low margins