Last Updated : 31 December 2012 at 18:55 IST
Brazil nominates Roberto Carvalho de Azevedo for post of WTO Director-General
A formal General Council meeting will be held on 29 January 2013 where candidates will present themselves to the membership.
- Precious, base metals, Crude Oil may trade negative on weak global sentiments
- Taking cues from decline in spot gold prices coupled with weak global market sentiments, Spot silver prices decreased by 0.53 percent today. However, favourable economic data from Germany along with weakness in DX cushioned sharp fall in the prices.
- read more
The USDA forecasts 2013/14 Canada rapeseed production at 14.5 million tons, up 9 percent from las..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
GENEVA (Commodity Online): Brazil has nominated Roberto Carvalho de Azevedo for the post of WTO Director-General on 28 December 2012, to succeed the current Director-General, Pascal Lamy, whose term of office expires on 31 August 2013.
The nomination period will close on 31 December 2012. A formal General Council meeting will be held on 29 January 2013 where candidates will present themselves to the membership. The selection process will conclude with a decision by the General Council no later than 31 May 2013.
- MCX Natural Gas bullish; resistance at 242 and 245 levels
- Volatility may mark Gold futures in the days to come
- MCX Copper sideways to positive; resistance at 412 and 416.5 levels
- Shale Oil production outside US, Canada is no game-changer yet: BofAML
- NCDEX Turmeric range bound; 5700-6150 range
- NCDEX Sugar bearish; support 2970