Last Updated : 05 October 2012 at 17:15 IST
Gold Futures rise sharply by 67.8% in September: TOCOM
Source :Commodity Online
The most active product at TOCOM, gold futures was up 67.8% to reach 58,241 contracts.
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
TOKYO (Commodity Online): The Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM) reported a significant rise in gold futures in September this year. The most active product at TOCOM, gold futures was up 67.8% to reach 58,241 contracts.
According to TOCOM, the Gold Mini was up 67.4% to 10,175 contracts and Platinum was up 56.4% to 19,026 contracts.
The trading volume averaged 120,650 contracts per day in September this year, up 55.4% month-on-month,, said the exchange in a statement.
Tocom is the Japan's largest commodity futures exchange with a trading volume of 34.5 million contracts.
- Copper witnessing a shift to permanently slower demand growth: Barclays
- MCX Lead bearish, Nickel negative; support 121.6 and 824
- MCX Crude Oil bullish; resistance 5830 and 5900
- MCX Silver sideways; support 43500, resistance 44200
- MCX Gold sideways to bullish; resistance 28150
- MCX Natural Gas positive; resistances 232.5 and 235