Last Updated : 04 October 2012 at 18:15 IST
Gold prices inching towards $1800 mark
The ECB has left the interest rates unchanged at record low of 0.75%. This has boosted Euro and weakened dollar raising prices of gold.
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
LONDON(Commodity Online): Gold prices on the Comex are inching towards $1800 levels as the ECB President Mario Draghi is convening the press meet. Currently the figures are at $1790. The ECB has left the interest rates unchanged at record low of 0.75%. This has boosted Euro and weakened dollar raising prices of gold. At one point the gold prices touched $1797.2.
Silver on the Comex crossed $35 at one time and was seen trading at $34.785 a gain of 0.09 dollars.
The markets look to be highly volatile as the ECB press meet continues.
- NCDEX Maize bearish on weak fundamentals; short covering expected
- Will they marry? Why Silver is increasingly dating Base Metals
- MCX Lead positive, Nickel bearish; resistance 123 and support 824
- MCX Crude Oil bullish; resistance 5800
- MCX Silver sideways to bullish; resistance 44200
- MCX Gold sideways to bullish; resistances 28150, 28300