Last Updated : 04 October 2012 at 18:15 IST
Gold prices inching towards $1800 mark
The ECB has left the interest rates unchanged at record low of 0.75%. This has boosted Euro and weakened dollar raising prices of gold.
- Commodities may witness mixed trend on concerns over QE tapering
- Spot gold prices traded on a negative note by around 0.1 percent today on the back of rising concerns of early QE taper after a string of positive data from the US. Also, mixed global market sentiments and declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings acted
- read more
Vietnam’s rice exports from the beginning of the year to December 5, 2013 stands at around ..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
LONDON(Commodity Online): Gold prices on the Comex are inching towards $1800 levels as the ECB President Mario Draghi is convening the press meet. Currently the figures are at $1790. The ECB has left the interest rates unchanged at record low of 0.75%. This has boosted Euro and weakened dollar raising prices of gold. At one point the gold prices touched $1797.2.
Silver on the Comex crossed $35 at one time and was seen trading at $34.785 a gain of 0.09 dollars.
The markets look to be highly volatile as the ECB press meet continues.
- MCX Crude Oil remains positive, may turn bullish above 6110
- India, US Gold futures neutral, firm data continues to weigh
- Kapas futures positive on short covering, may trade range bound
- Silver to average $19.5 an ounce in 2014; Gold at $1310 an ounce: Barclays
- Develop India Agriculture for multilateral trade: ASSOCHAM
- US Gold steadies after sharp fall; MCX Gold, Silver negative