Last Updated : 07 November 2012 at 14:10 IST
India Oilmeal exports down by 66% in October 2012: SEA
Iran imported of 456,687 tons compared to 175,962 tons, consisting 440,687 tons of soybean meal, and 16,000 tons of rapeseed meal. Europe and others have imported 31,326 tons compared to 49,833 tons of last year.
- MCX Daily Report: Mentha Oil hit upper circuit, Silver slumps
- Gold June has fallen 0.96% to 25587 Rs/10gm. For Gold June contract, support is now seen at 25311, 25130 and resistance at 25680 & 25901, analyst said.
- read more
The USDA forecasts 2012/13 Mexico sugar production at 6.216 million metric tons (mt), an increase..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
MUMBAI(Commodity Online): India's export of oilmeals during October 2012 is reported at 121,919 tons compared to 354,698 tons in October 2011 , down by 66%,according to Solvent Extractors’ Association of India.
The total export of oilmeals during April to October 2012 has reduced and reported at 1,724,984 tons compared to 2,451,499 tons during the same period of last year ,down by 30%. High price of soybean seed resulted into lesser crushing and availability of soybean meal for local as well as for the export.
Lack of buying by Iran and disparity in export of soybean meal due to high price in local market resulted into steep fall in its exports. South Korea is the highest importer of Oilmeals from India.
Oilmeal import by South Korea from India during April to Oct.,2012 is reported at 492,286 tons
compared to 378,746 tons last year consisting of 55,202 tons of soybean meal, castor meal of 203,722 tons and 233,362 tons of rapeseed meal.
Vietnam another major market, imported of 228,488 tons compared to 314,727 tons last year consisting of 47,685 tons of soybean meal, 27,889 tons of rapeseed meal, 1,412 tons of groundnut meal, 502 tons of castor meal and entire quantity of 151,000 tons of rice bran extraction. Japan imported 106,923 tons compared to 615,377 tons of last year consisting of 106,545 tons of soybean meal, 279 tons of rapeseed meal and 99 tons of castor meal.
Thailand imported of 121,914 tons compared to 161,238 tons, consisting 61,334 tons of soybean meal, 60,491 tons of rapeseed meal and small quantity of 89 tons of Castor meal. Indonesia imported 104,064 tons compared to 128,591 tons consisting of 74,813 tons of rapeseed meal and 29,251 tons of soybean meal. Iran imported of 456,687 tons compared to 175,962 tons, consisting 440,687 tons of soybean meal, and 16,000 tons of rapeseed meal. Europe and others have imported 31,326 tons compared to 49,833 tons of last year.
- Comex Silver at $24/oz, MCX Silver at 47000-48000: Possible in two weeks or three
- Technically speaking: Why R.J. O' Brien & Associates thinks Gold could rally to $1500/oz
- India man made Staple Fibre imports fall to $50.47 mn value-wise for April 2013: Report
- Asian LNG buyers most likely to seek long-term supply commitments: Barclays
- Gold may not find support from physical market as seasonal demand wanes: Barclays
- MCX Crude Oil sideways, range bound; book profit in narrow range