Last Updated : 08 November 2012 at 16:10 IST
Indian Cabinet approves financial sanction to 21 textile parks
In October 2010, the CCEA approved a proposal for “Sanction of additional Parks under SITP to utilize the balance Rs.200 crore in the 11th Plan and number of projects to be limited in such a way that committed liability of the new Parks does not exceed Rs.200 crore in the 12th Plan”.
- Base metals, Oil may trade higher on US data; Gold, Silver to be negative
- Spot gold prices declined around 0.5 percent today on the back of upbeat global markets which led to fall in safe haven appeal for the commodity. Further, strength in the US Dollar Index (DX) added downside pressure on prices.
- read more
Consumer price inflation in the U.S. rose for the first time in three months in May, while prices..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
NEW DELHI(Commodity Online): India Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved to start implementation and issuing financial sanction to 21 textile parks. The textile parks were sanctioned in the 11th Plan and to carry over the committed liability beyond Rs.200 crore amounting to Rs.819 crore into the 12th Plan, in amendment of the approval granted by the CCEA in October, 2010.
The CCEA further approved the adoption of amendments in guidelines of the scheme to improve implementation.
The scheme of Integrated Textile Parks has been successful in terms of leveraging private sector investment, employment generation and creation of need-based and product based world class state of the art infrastructure for the industry. With the increasing costs of production in the established clusters and highlighted emphasis on environmental compliances, there is a growing need for establishment of such green field textile parks.
In October 2010, the CCEA approved a proposal for “Sanction of additional Parks under SITP to utilize the balance Rs.200 crore in the 11th Plan and number of projects to be limited in such a way that committed liability of the new Parks does not exceed Rs.200 crore in the 12th Plan”. In accordance with this decision, 21 parks were sanctioned.
The process of releases took longer than anticipated and therefore funds available in the 11th Plan could not be utilized
- MCX Silver sideways to bullish; resistance 44200
- MCX Gold sideways to bullish; resistances 28150, 28300
- MCX Natural Gas positive; resistances 231, 234
- MCX Copper bearish; support 407 and 403
- Attention Commodity Investors: Seven key data releases to watch out for the day
- NCDEX Jeera range-bound at 13000-13300; Coriander negative