Quantcast
Other Stories

Gold coins are the hottest commodities on sale in India these days. Banks are competing with each other to open counters in their branches to sell gold coins. People are lining up to buy gold coins. India's largest pu..

08 Jun 2009
Commodity Online
MUMBAI: Gold coins are the hottest commodities on sale in India these days. Banks are competing with each other to open counters in their branches to sell gold coins. People are lining up to buy gold coins. India's largest public sector bank, the State Bank of India (SBI) has spread its gold coins sales to 1,100 branches across the country.

In view of the huge demand for gold investment, State Bank of India is extending its retail sales of gold coins to 1,100 branches from the present 518, a PTI report quoting the annual report of the Bank for 2009 said.

In 2008, SBI had only 250 branches selling retail gold coins. The has also re-launched the gold deposit scheme at 50 branches to mobilise the precious metal from domestic market for deployment as metal loans to jewellers. SBI is the largest public sector bank in India.

SBI also undertakes supply of customised gold coins to corporates. It is also in the process of setting up a dedicated bullion branch in Mumbai to undertake bullion business in a focused manner, the annual report said.

Banks, post offices and broking houses are stepping up gold coins sales across India. Last year, India Post, the postal services department of the government of India, launched sale of gold coins in post offices across the country in association with the World Gold Council and broking firm Reliance Money.
YOUR RESPONSE
Click on the image to reload it
Click to reload image
COMMENTS (26)
Rajendra Singh
19 Apr 2013
sir i want to purchase gold coin 10gm from sbi Dehradun / Rishikesh so kindly provide me full information with concern person's details regarding the same. Also inform the availability of gold coin in Dehradun/Rishikesh Branch.
Manoj Kumar
17 Apr 2013
I WANT TO PURCHASE GOLD COIN PLZ PROVIDE ME CURRENT RATES.
Ram pratap singh
04 Nov 2012
sir i want to purchase gold coin from sbi fatehpur ifsc code 00076 civil line fatehpur (u.p) so kindly provide me full information regarding this
Santhosh
20 Apr 2012
Sir I want to purchase a gold coin from SBI visakhapatnam so plese tell me purchasing procedure and other taxex.
Biju raj
10 Mar 2012
Sir,i want to purchase gold coin from sbi,mamoon cantt.so pl tell me the procedures .
V babuji
19 Oct 2011
SIR, iwant to purchase gold from coimbatore SBI branch. so pl tell me procedures about purchase and registration.
H L Sandhu
10 Oct 2011
Sir, I want to purchase a gold coin from SBI, Kirandul City. So please tell me purchasing procedure and current prices.
Jitendra singh
27 Sep 2011
Sir i want to purchase a gold coin from SBI Jalandhar city/cantt so please tell me purchasing procedure and current prices
Ravinder sharma
25 Aug 2011
Sir I want to purchase a gold coin from SBI Jammu so plese tell me purchasing procedure and other taxex.
Janamanchi Ramulu
28 Mar 2011
I want buy gold coins from SBH Mumbai ,IN SOUTH MUMBAI BRs pl give details buyings Procedure &prices AVAILABLE BRANCHES ADDERESS Pl contact on Mob 09892241458 or MY email : ramulu.janamanchi@yahoo.com
SHIVAKUMAR i want by gold coins from SBH from Mallepally Branch hyderbad please give details buying procedure & prices available and other branches in hyderabad
V srinivasa rao
07 Jan 2011
i want to buy gold coins from SBI, India, Hyderabad, near to kukatpally branch. Please advise the procedure and prices.
Avinash Kumar Taneja
19 Dec 2010
Those who are interested to buy Gold coins from SBI or wanted to have any details about the same, can contact me at my Mobile no. 9878811177 or at email address avitaneja@sbi.co.in.
Firdus ahmed
17 Dec 2010
Plz let me know from where i can buy gold from state bank of india,located in assam,guwahati,
Avinash Kumar Taneja You can view the comparison of Gold Coin Rates of a few banks
Poornima
14 Dec 2010
please tell us what is the procedure to buy a gold coins in sbi and it will availabele in all branches in chennai.
UMESH
13 Dec 2010
Please send the details of how to buy a gold coin from SBI bank
RN. Manjunathswamy
11 Nov 2010
Please send the details of how to buy a gold coin from SBI bank.
Hardarshan singh rattan
01 Nov 2010
pl. send me the prise of gold ginnyi.e. 2gram,4gram 6gram 8gram and where to buy
Daisyvijayakrishnan palak
21 Oct 2010
In which branch I can purchase gold coins? what is the procedures to purchase it?
Neetu
18 Oct 2010
i want to buy gold coins from SBI, kindly tell me the list of branches in south delhi supplying gold coins.
Rajiv Kumar
18 Sep 2010
i want to buy a gold coin of 10 gm please send nearest branch name of sbi bank and procedure. thanking you,
Ranjit
30 Jul 2010
How to buy gold online.Please suggest me any link belongs to that.
Prasad
17 May 2010
How to buy gold coin and compare the rates with the other banks are providing?
A.kheemraj How to buy gold coin and compare the rates with the other banks are providing?
Lingaraj.
14 May 2010
iwant the list of branches proding gold coins & what is the procedure to bye it
Milirani behera
30 Mar 2010
i want the list of sbi branches prividinding gold coins
Subodh goel Please tell procedure to buy gold from SBI along with branches in Ghaziabad from where it can be purchased. thanks
Siyakanta sahu I want the list of sbi branches prividinding gold coins
Abhishek Please send the details of how to buy a gold coin from SBI bank.
Sanghamitra i want the list of brances providing gold coins, and what is the procedure to buy it
Dharm Veer Singh
27 Mar 2010
please tell me about how to purchase gold from sbi bank
K.Ramakrishna
17 Mar 2010
Please send the details of how to buy a gold coin from SBI bank.
Srishti how can i buy gold coins
Harinarayanan k n i want to purchase 2x8g. gold coin from sbi bank,pls provide me the procedure
Harish SBI Worst Bank. Never Deal with it
Ganesan.p how to buy a gold coin from sbi

@2013 COMMODITYONLINE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED