Last Updated : 21 September 2012 at 17:15 IST
'NCDEX Castor Seed in a temporary correction phase'
Source :Commodity Online Research
“Technically, Castor seed is expected to take support near Rs. 3230 and afterwards fresh buying may initiate from that level onwards”.
- Gold, Silver may trade weak; Crude Oil to remain stable
- Exchange-traded products in gold -- investment vehicles that give investors exposure to bullion through issuing securities backed by the physical metal -- have seen huge outflows this year.
- read more
Continued year-over-year declines in U.S. beef production are expected to push beef exports lower..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
AHMEDABAD (Commodity Online): Castor Seed on India's NCDEX for September delivery was seen trading at Rs.3514 per 100 kg on Friday at 4.26 pm, a fall of 3.99%.
Hardik Shah, agri analyst at Commodity Online is of the opinion that castor seed is just encountering a temporary correction phase.
“However, fundamentals are still looking bullish as overall sowing of castor seed stands at 1.04 million hectares vs 1.19 million hectare on yearly basis.” he said.
“Technically, Castor seed is expected to take support near Rs. 3230 and afterwards fresh buying may initiate from that level onwards”, he added.
Improved rains in the major castor seed producing regions in Gujarat in the last 10-15 days have led to negative sentiments in the castor seed market that may have caused a fall, say market analysts.
Most of the areas have reported steady progress in sowing of castor seed. The yield is also expected to be better. India is the largest producer of castor seed in the world and the exporter of castor oil.
- Silver COT report: The day the numbers lied
- UNICA data may induce further price pressure on Sugar: Deutsche Bank
- China Gold demand vs India Gold demand: Which is more consistent?
- Platinum prices to average $1687/oz in 2013: Barclays
- US Natural Gas industrial demand to grow 400 Mmcf/d in 2013: Barclays
- LME Copper prices may average $7,673/ton in 2013: Barclays