Last Updated : 02 October 2012 at 23:15 IST
‘Palladium ETFs record outflows in 3Q; inflows for Platinum ETFs’
Source :Commodity Online
The direction of palladium ETF flows turned sharply in Q3, which is in stark contrast to the strong buying seen during the first four months of the year.
- Crude Oil likely to trade higher on expected inventory draw, grater demand outlook
- Spot gold prices traded on a negative note by around 0.5 percent today taking cues from mixed global market sentiments and declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings restricted sharp gains. However, weakness in the DX prevented further decline in the yell
- read more
India's rice crop production estimates for 2013-14 is lowered by 2.0 million tons to 103.0 millio..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
LONDON (Commodity Online): Physically backed palladium exchange-traded funds recorded net outflows during the just-completed third quarter, while platinum ETFs had inflows, said the Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) in a commodity snippet.
According to UBS, Palladium ETFs had their worst quarterly showing since the fourth quarter of last year, with outflows of some 25,000 ounces.
“The direction of palladium ETF flows turned sharply in Q3, which is in stark contrast to the strong buying seen during the first four months of the year. The third quarter also marked a shift in investor preference away from palladium into platinum, with the latter posting 144koz of inflows,” the bank noted.
Meanwhile, gold ETFs surged by 4.32 million ounces for their strongest quarter since the second quarter of 2010, UBS concluded.
- Gold slides back after gains on short covering, fresh buying
- India's Apparel exports on recovery path, grows 26% in Apr-Oct 2013
- Cereals Canada appreciates proposed Agricultural Growth Act
- Shale Gas boom or bumper crop: What will drive the Guar complex?
- Crude Oil to remain bearish in 2014 on surplus market balance: DB
- China's implied November Oil demand rises in Nov: Barclays