Last Updated : 21 March 2011 at 05:05 IST
Shanghai lead futures to be launched on March 24
- Precious, base metals may trade mixed as upbeat US GDP bolsters Fed QE taper
Spot gold prices fell around 0.7 percent today taking cues from mixed global market sentiments. Also, decline in SPDR Gold holdings by 4 tonnes yesterday acted as negative factor.
- read more
Tanzania, East Africa’s largest cotton producer, is expected to produce 235825 tons of cott..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
The daily movement limit is set at 6 percent and each lot size is 25 tonnes. The higher lot size (five times that of existing copper, aluminium and zinc contracts is expected to keep small investors from speculating, analysts said.
The introduction of lead futures in China, the world's largest producer and consumer of the metal, will be welcomed by domestic producers because it will give them an avenue to manage price fluctuations.
- India Crude Oil remains bullish, Copper may trade positive bias
- World Coking Coal supply may remain stable in Dec 13: TSI
- Beat Gold bears with Long position in Gold ETF options
- US Crude Oil rises further on stockpiles drop, Gold falls after short covering rally
- The conflicting economic and religious views on Speculation and Money
- India Crude Oil gets support from fall in stockpiles, Copper sideways