Last Updated : 14 November 2012 at 12:35 IST
Silver at $38.40/oz, Gold $1,843, Platinum $1,794.9 by Sept, 2013: LBMA
Palladium could reach $724.7 an ounce, in comparison to $609 levels, London Bullion Metal Association meet said.
- Spices, Oilseeds counter bearish, Sugar range bound: SMC
- In oilseeds complex, Mustard January may remain below 3820 on increase acreage, adequate carryover stocks. Soybean decline seems to be capped with robust soymeal exports which has doubled to 503,269 tons in November compared to a month ago. Apri
- read more
India's production of pulses is estimated at 19 million tons for 2013-14 and the demand for pulse..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
HONG KONG (Commodity Online): London Bullion Metal Association meet concluded yesterday in Hong Kong has put a price on gold and silver.
Silver is expected to reach $38.40/oz even as gold at $1,843 an ounce by the time of the next conference in September 2013.
The meet saw a confluence of miners, refineries, jewellers and bankers.
The earlier estimates had pegged prices at $1,914 an ounce which was revised on Monday.
“This year I sensed that the bullishness has moderated and there is less conviction," said Tom Kendall, head of precious metals research at Credit Suisse to Reuters.
Asia, particularly China would drive the prices of gold even as US would continue with QE measures.
The participants also expect platinum to reach $1,794.9 an ounce on supply concerns. Palladium could reach $724.7 an ounce, in comparison to $609 levels.
- India Pulses demand may touch 21.77 mn tons in 2013-14
- India Rabi Oil Seeds acreage jumps 3.54% Y/Y to 74.74 lakh hectares
- China Communist Party plenum goals may benefit commodities
- India Gold remains weak, Crude Oil falls on profit booking, Copper up
- Erratic weather in Asia is a setback for Rice crop
- Gold options indicates bullish sentiment: Saxo Bank