Last Updated : 30 October 2012 at 21:35 IST
Silver ETF inflows 33 million oz so far this year
Source :Commodity Online
ETF flows were relatively stagnant last week, with a small increase in SLV (iShares Silver Trust) flows offset by a similar-sized decline in ETFS holdings.
- QE tapering fears to add to downside pressure on commodities
- Spot gold prices gained around 0.4 percent today taking cues from upbeat global market sentiments. However, declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings coupled with strength in the DX acted as negative factors. In the Indian markets, gold prices declined a
- read more
India's production of pulses is estimated at 19 million tons for 2013-14 and the demand for pulse..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
NEW YORK (Commodity Online): Inflows into global silver exchange-traded funds for the year to date are 33 million metric tons, said BMO Capital Markets in a research note.
According to the firm, ETF flows were relatively stagnant last week, with a small increase in SLV (iShares Silver Trust) flows offset by a similar-sized decline in ETFS holdings.
BMO Research assumes a net ETF inflow of 50 million ounces by the end of the year.
- Gold options indicates bullish sentiment: Saxo Bank
- Leaf rust may cut Central America Coffee output by 9.7% in 2013-14
- India fertiliser demand remains robust, phosphates market dull
- Banks scaling down Commodity business, will it impact trade volumes?
- Global Crude Oil demand may grow by 1.04mb/d in 2014: Barclays
- Firm data keeps US Gold down, MCX Gold opens negative