Last Updated : 27 October 2012 at 18:10 IST
Silver may trend higher in Q4; gain in 2013: BNP Paribas
Source :Commodity Online
Looking at the fourth quarter, silver prices should trend higher and should gain in 2013. Tremblay expected that the gold/silver ratio to fall below 50 as silver gains on gold.
Refined tin imports of China fell by 27% y/y and 24% m/m in April to 1.3Kt. The biggest decline w..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
NEW YORK (Commodity Online): Investment demand should support silver, as the metal benefits from higher gold prices, and may benefit the most from loose monetary policy and a rebound in risk appetite, according to BNP Paribas.
However, silver could be vulnerable to a sharp correction once the gold rally ends. The poor consumer demand is hurting the industrial use of silver, while high prices and poor demand have dented jewelry demand, said Anne-Laure Tremblay, precious-metals strategist with BNP Paribas.
Mine supply will remain at a record level, but supply growth is slowing. Looking at the fourth quarter, silver prices should trend higher and should gain in 2013. Tremblay expected that the gold/silver ratio to fall below 50 as silver gains on gold.
- MCX Silver sideways to bullish; resistance 43500
- MCX Gold sideways to bullish; prices may remain in 26000-26300 range
- MCX Natural Gas range bound; 238.5 crucial level
- MCX Copper positive; traders await FOMC minutes
- China April imports: Only patchy signs of improvement, says Barclays
- MCX Crude Palm Oil bullish; 475 resistance