Last Updated : 17 September 2012 at 17:50 IST
The trend reversal pattern: What it means for Castor Seed prices
Source :Commodity Online Research
“According to this pattern, we expect price movement to the upper levels in the coming sessions.” said Melbin Noble, agri-commodity analyst with Commodity Online.
- Precious, base metals may trade lower on strong dollar, rise in risk aversion
- Crude oil prices are expected to trade on the positive note on the back of expectation of decline in US crude oil inventories from API along with ongoing unrest in Middle East.
- read more
As per April 25 reports, Norilsk Nickel has announced that it is closing its Lake Johnston operat..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
AHMEDABAD(Commodity Online): Castor seed recoded a sudden movement after 12.45 PM IST on India's NCDEX on Monday and was eventually seen hitting the upper circuit one contract after the other spanning 3696 and 3984.
“It is a trend reversal pattern, which will be giving bullish outlook for the commodity. It is one of the patterns made in technical charts.” said Melbin Noble, agri-commodity analyst with Commodity Online.
The commodity dipped from 4990 levels to 3500 in last few weeks. It was trading with a bearish trend. Now this reversal pattern has given positive outlook for the commodity.
“According to this pattern, we expect price movement to the upper levels in the coming sessions.” he said.
- MCX Natural Gas sideways to negative; support 223 and 220
- MCX Copper positive amid fall in China imports; Lead positive, Nickel trend unclear
- LME Zinc surplus may ease in the next couple of quarters: Barclays
- MCX Gold sideways to bullish; resistance 26400
- Global Aluminium surplus in 2013 expected at 1mn ton: Barclays
- MCX Silver sideways to bullish; resistance 44200