Last Updated : 17 September 2012 at 17:50 IST
The trend reversal pattern: What it means for Castor Seed prices
Source :Commodity Online Research
“According to this pattern, we expect price movement to the upper levels in the coming sessions.” said Melbin Noble, agri-commodity analyst with Commodity Online.
- QE tapering fears to add to downside pressure on commodities
- Spot gold prices gained around 0.4 percent today taking cues from upbeat global market sentiments. However, declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings coupled with strength in the DX acted as negative factors. In the Indian markets, gold prices declined a
- read more
India's production of pulses is estimated at 19 million tons for 2013-14 and the demand for pulse..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
AHMEDABAD(Commodity Online): Castor seed recoded a sudden movement after 12.45 PM IST on India's NCDEX on Monday and was eventually seen hitting the upper circuit one contract after the other spanning 3696 and 3984.
“It is a trend reversal pattern, which will be giving bullish outlook for the commodity. It is one of the patterns made in technical charts.” said Melbin Noble, agri-commodity analyst with Commodity Online.
The commodity dipped from 4990 levels to 3500 in last few weeks. It was trading with a bearish trend. Now this reversal pattern has given positive outlook for the commodity.
“According to this pattern, we expect price movement to the upper levels in the coming sessions.” he said.
- Gold options indicates bullish sentiment: Saxo Bank
- Leaf rust may cut Central America Coffee output by 9.7% in 2013-14
- India fertiliser demand remains robust, phosphates market dull
- Banks scaling down Commodity business, will it impact trade volumes?
- Global Crude Oil demand may grow by 1.04mb/d in 2014: Barclays
- Firm data keeps US Gold down, MCX Gold opens negative