Last Updated : 20 January 2012 at 16:35 IST
UCO bank in strategic tie-up with NCMSL
UCO Bank (BSE: UCO : 532505, NSE: UCO BANK) has signed strategic partnership with National Collateral Management Services Limited (NCMSL) for collateral management and warehousing services.
Refined tin imports of China fell by 27% y/y and 24% m/m in April to 1.3Kt. The biggest decline w..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
NEW DELHI (Commodity Online): UCO Bank (BSE: UCO : 532505, NSE: UCO BANK) has signed strategic partnership with National Collateral Management Services Limited (NCMSL) for collateral management and warehousing services.
The main aim of this partnership is to assist industries, traders and farmers in financing their capital requirements at all stages of the supply chain.
According to Arun Kaul, Chairman and Managing Director UCO Bank, the partnership with NCMSL will ensure value to all stakeholders of the bank and also will enable the bank to mitigate credit risk for our Commodity Finance product offerings.
In Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the bank traded up 3.33% to Rs 62 on 20th January at 16:25 IST
- China Crude Oil output rises to 4.18 mb/d in April: Barclays
- MCX Nickel bullish till break of 823 level; Lead positive
- MCX Crude Oil sideways; EIA data awaited
- MCX Silver sideways to bullish; resistance 43500
- MCX Gold sideways to bullish; prices may remain in 26000-26300 range
- MCX Natural Gas range bound; 238.5 crucial level