Last Updated : 29 February 2012 at 13:20 IST
US Rare earth stocks may soar if Mojave desert mine opens: Absolute Wealth
The opening of Mojave desert mine could be a major game changer for the rare earth mineral sector in US, reveals the latest Absolute Wealth newsletter titled,' Rare Earth Stocks In The U.S. Are Going To Explode When The Mojave Desert Mine Re-Opens'.
- Commodities may trade negative on Fed stimulus tapering concerns
- Spot gold prices traded on a negative note by around 0.6 percent today on the back of rising concerns of early QE taper after the US lawmakers reached a budget agreement. Also, weak global market sentiments and declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings a
- read more
China's crude oil imports advanced 0.8% year-on-year to 23.56 million tons, or 5.76 million barre..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
TEXAS (Commodity Online): The opening of Mojave desert mine could be a major game changer for the rare earth mineral sector in US, reveals the latest Absolute Wealth newsletter titled,' Rare Earth Stocks In The U.S. Are Going To Explode When The Mojave Desert Mine Re-Opens'.
The deep pit located in the Mojave desert could make the rare earth stocks to soar, says the newsletter. It tells that China, being the largest producer of rare earths, may halt exportation to use it within the country for production of world's highest demand products.
Mojave desert mine, which was closed a decade ago, currently holds one of the largest rare earth mineral deposits outside of China, according to the newsletter.
Absolute Wealth reports that global demand for rare earth metals is predicted to reach 205,000 tons by 2015, which would result in sky rocketing rare earth mineral stocks. The Americans are concerned without the mine, US will lose control over the production of many of the new technologies, including smart phones, and green energy products, like electric cars, and wind turbines etc.
The Absolute Wealth newsletter adds, the U.S. mine in the Mojave desert used to play an important role in technology in the 1960’s, by producing europium, which provided the bright red tones in the new colour televisions. The newsletter advises investors to keep an eye on rare earth mineral stocks inUS.
- Factors that are driving global markets this week
- India Veg Oil imports climb by 35% Y/Y to 944,309 tons in Nov 13
- US Marcellus-Utica Natural Gas output may grow by 3.3Bcf/d in 14 Y/Y
- Indian Railways carry 677.56 mn tons of freight during April-Nov 13
- Shale Gas boom or bumper crop: What will drive the Guar complex?
- Indian Sugar industry should maintain market equilibrium, diversify products: Minister