Last Updated : 24 November 2012 at 17:15 IST
Volumes in industrial metals should pick up as Chinese economy improves: Deutsche Bank
Source :Commodity Online/Barclays Capital
Many traders remain sidelined in industrial base metals but activity should pick up whenever data shows improvement in the economy of key commodity consumer China, said Deutsche Bank in a commodity snippet.
- Crude Oil likely to trade higher on TransCanada pipeline opening
- Spot gold prices fell around 0.9 percent today taking cues from strength in the DX coupled with mixed global market sentiments. Also, declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings acted as negative factor. In the Indian markets, gold prices declined around 0
- read more
Pakistan exported 203,712 metric tons of basmati rice worth $189.80 million in the July- October ..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
LONDON (Commodity Online): Many traders remain sidelined in industrial base metals but activity should pick up whenever data shows improvement in the economy of key commodity consumer China, said Deutsche Bank in a commodity snippet.
“The complex is starting to show some signs of life and there is the potential that current levels could represent a multi-quarter low,” said Germanay's biggest bank in a weekly report.
“Certainly trading volumes are poor as many traders sit on the sidelines; however, this could change quickly early in the new year as more compelling evidence of a Chinese upturn and fiscal stimulus package emerge,” Deutsche Bank added.
- The conflicting economic and religious views on Speculation and Money
- US Corn, Soybeans stocks to tighten on potential increase in exports
- US Crude Oil near 1 month high amid drop in stockpiles, MCX Crude Oil opens up
- Pulses inflation nosedives: Indians can have a protein rich diet
- Global Aluminium market may witness 275Kt deficit in 2014
- MCX Crude Oil rises tracking US Crude Oil, Copper may fall further