Last Updated : 24 November 2012 at 17:15 IST
Volumes in industrial metals should pick up as Chinese economy improves: Deutsche Bank
Source :Commodity Online/Barclays Capital
Many traders remain sidelined in industrial base metals but activity should pick up whenever data shows improvement in the economy of key commodity consumer China, said Deutsche Bank in a commodity snippet.
- MCX Daily Report: Natural Gas positive; Profit booking on Cardamom
- Cardamom July has fallen 3.16% to 775.70 Rs/kg. Profit booking was seen for cardamom at higher prices. August has fallen to 3.99% to 797.50 Rs/kg.
- read more
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
LONDON (Commodity Online): Many traders remain sidelined in industrial base metals but activity should pick up whenever data shows improvement in the economy of key commodity consumer China, said Deutsche Bank in a commodity snippet.
“The complex is starting to show some signs of life and there is the potential that current levels could represent a multi-quarter low,” said Germanay's biggest bank in a weekly report.
“Certainly trading volumes are poor as many traders sit on the sidelines; however, this could change quickly early in the new year as more compelling evidence of a Chinese upturn and fiscal stimulus package emerge,” Deutsche Bank added.
- MCX Natural Gas positive; resistances 232.5 and 235
- India Gold imports a reason behind FDI thinking in defence, pharma and telecom?
- MCX Copper bearish; support 406 and 403
- What will drive Commodity Markets Wednesday and Thursday
- NCDEX Guar Gum negative; Guar Seed hits upper circuit
- NCDEX Maize bearish on weak fundamentals; short covering expected