Last Updated : 24 April 2012 at 12:30 IST
Welspun corp to supply Pipes and Plates worth Rs. 923 Cr
India’s Welspun Corp Ltd., second largest line pipe company in the world, to supply Pipes and Plates Rs. 923 Crore (143 KMT of Pipes and 32 KMT of Plates) in both domestic as well as global market.
- Precious, base metals may trade mixed as upbeat US GDP bolsters Fed QE taper
Spot gold prices fell around 0.7 percent today taking cues from mixed global market sentiments. Also, decline in SPDR Gold holdings by 4 tonnes yesterday acted as negative factor.
- read more
Tanzania, East Africa’s largest cotton producer, is expected to produce 235825 tons of cott..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
MUMBAI (Commodity Online): India’s Welspun Corp Ltd., second largest line pipe company in the world, to supply Pipes and Plates Rs. 923 Crore (143 KMT of Pipes and 32 KMT of Plates) in both domestic as well as global market.
With this order, the current order book of the company stands at Rs 5377cr.
According to B.K. Goenka, Chairman, Welspun, the Continuity of the orders from the export markets further strengths Welspun’s global positioning and is testimony to our enduring emphasis on Engineering Excellence.
Welspun Corp Ltd. Is a flagship Company of the $ 3.5 billion Welspun Group.
In Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the company traded up 2.11% to Rs 127.95 per share on 24th April at 12:15 IST.
- Chasing targets,scary of Stop Loss: Day traders daily grind
- World Coking Coal supply may remain stable in Dec 13: TSI
- Beat Gold bears with Long position in Gold ETF options
- US Crude Oil rises further on stockpiles drop, Gold falls after short covering rally
- The conflicting economic and religious views on Speculation and Money
- India Crude Oil gets support from fall in stockpiles, Copper sideways