Last Updated : 24 April 2012 at 12:30 IST
Welspun corp to supply Pipes and Plates worth Rs. 923 Cr
India’s Welspun Corp Ltd., second largest line pipe company in the world, to supply Pipes and Plates Rs. 923 Crore (143 KMT of Pipes and 32 KMT of Plates) in both domestic as well as global market.
- Gold, Silver may trade weak; Crude Oil to remain stable
- Exchange-traded products in gold -- investment vehicles that give investors exposure to bullion through issuing securities backed by the physical metal -- have seen huge outflows this year.
- read more
Continued year-over-year declines in U.S. beef production are expected to push beef exports lower..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
MUMBAI (Commodity Online): India’s Welspun Corp Ltd., second largest line pipe company in the world, to supply Pipes and Plates Rs. 923 Crore (143 KMT of Pipes and 32 KMT of Plates) in both domestic as well as global market.
With this order, the current order book of the company stands at Rs 5377cr.
According to B.K. Goenka, Chairman, Welspun, the Continuity of the orders from the export markets further strengths Welspun’s global positioning and is testimony to our enduring emphasis on Engineering Excellence.
Welspun Corp Ltd. Is a flagship Company of the $ 3.5 billion Welspun Group.
In Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the company traded up 2.11% to Rs 127.95 per share on 24th April at 12:15 IST.
- China Gold demand vs India Gold demand: Which is more consistent?
- Platinum prices to average $1687/oz in 2013: Barclays
- US Natural Gas industrial demand to grow 400 Mmcf/d in 2013: Barclays
- LME Copper prices may average $7,673/ton in 2013: Barclays
- US Natural Gas exports to Mexico to average 2.0 Bcf/d in 2013: Barclays
- Copper prices above $7,500/t is an opportunity to short: Barclays