Last Updated : 06 December 2012 at 13:10 IST
When is the right time go long on MCX Gold
Source :Commodity Online Research desk
Technically bullion is looking bearish intraday. In the evening session, US Jobless claims data release is expected which may prove to be negative for gold and silver prices. MCX Gold February contract is now having a very good support at Rs 31050 and resistance at Rs 31200.
- Crude Oil likely to trade higher on expected inventory draw, grater demand outlook
- Spot gold prices traded on a negative note by around 0.5 percent today taking cues from mixed global market sentiments and declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings restricted sharp gains. However, weakness in the DX prevented further decline in the yell
- read more
India's rice crop production estimates for 2013-14 is lowered by 2.0 million tons to 103.0 millio..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
By Ankush Kumar Jain
Those traders who want to take a long position in MCX Gold for a short term period, are advised to wait for further correction as down side movement is expected in today's and tomorrow's sessions. They may take a long position in gold around Rs.30500-30400 with stop loss of Rs.29800 and for the target near Rs.32200 by mid January.
Technically bullion is looking bearish today.
In the evening session, US Jobless claims data release is scheduled which may prove to be negative for gold and silver prices. MCX Gold February contract is now having a very good support at Rs 31050 and resistance at Rs 31200.
If gold prices sustain below Rs 31050 then I expect 30800 levels in an intraday session. Intra-day traders are advised to take a short sell position in gold around Rs.31120 with stop loss of Rs.32000 for target near Rs 30950-30800.
Silver is also looking bearish below Rs.62200.Now Silver March contract is having good support at Rs. 61800 and resistance at Rs.62200. Below Rs. 61800, I expect Rs.61200 levels in an intra-day session.
Meanwhile, gold on the MCX for February delivery was seen trading at Rs.31111, a loss of 0.28%. Silver for March was trading at Rs.61953, a loss of 0.56% as of 12.51 PM IST.
- Gold slides back after gains on short covering, fresh buying
- India's Apparel exports on recovery path, grows 26% in Apr-Oct 2013
- Cereals Canada appreciates proposed Agricultural Growth Act
- Shale Gas boom or bumper crop: What will drive the Guar complex?
- Crude Oil to remain bearish in 2014 on surplus market balance: DB
- China's implied November Oil demand rises in Nov: Barclays