Last Updated : 30 November 2012 at 10:30 IST
WTI Crude Oil: Where the sell orders are clustered for Friday?
Even as China raised its imports by 23%, refiners in Asia hiked West African crude oil purchases for loading in December to 1.76 million barrels a day, the highest in six months
- Crude Oil likely to trade higher on expected inventory draw, grater demand outlook
- Spot gold prices traded on a negative note by around 0.5 percent today taking cues from mixed global market sentiments and declining trend in SPDR Gold holdings restricted sharp gains. However, weakness in the DX prevented further decline in the yell
- read more
India's rice crop production estimates for 2013-14 is lowered by 2.0 million tons to 103.0 millio..
By Col. Ajay
As per financial astrology, transit OD Sun in Saturn house is ..
NEW YORK (Commodity Online): The sell orders in WTI crude oil could be centered around $88.61 a barrel--the 50-day moving average --for Friday, a report appeared in Bloomberg said.
The commodity dropped as much as 0.7% subsequent to climbing 1.8% on Thursday which is the most since November 19. The rise was attributed to a Commerce Department report that said US economy grew by 2.7% last quarter, much higher than the previous estimates of 2%.
“The market climbed to the top-end of a range and people have grabbed some profits,” said Jonathan Barratt, the chief executive officer of Barratt’s Bulletin, a commodity newsletter in Sydney to Bloomberg.
WTI crude oil for January delivery on the NYMEX dipped to $87.80 a barrel as of 10.21 am IST, a loss of 0.31%. Brent for January delivery meanwhile was seen trading at $110.47 a barrel, a drop of 0.08%.
In India's MCX, crude oil for December delivery was seen trading at Rs.4812 a barrel, a loss of 0.56% as of 10.24 am IST.
Moreover,even as China raised its imports by 23%, refiners in Asia hiked West African crude oil purchases for loading in December to 1.76 million barrels a day, the highest in six months, Bloomberg report showed.
- Gold slides back after gains on short covering, fresh buying
- India's Apparel exports on recovery path, grows 26% in Apr-Oct 2013
- Cereals Canada appreciates proposed Agricultural Growth Act
- Shale Gas boom or bumper crop: What will drive the Guar complex?
- Crude Oil to remain bearish in 2014 on surplus market balance: DB
- China's implied November Oil demand rises in Nov: Barclays