Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Commodity Online |
January 23 2017
- A mixed trend was seen in the Edible Oil complex in the major spot markets of the country during today’s trade.
- Ground Nut oil prices witnessed a steady trend in the major spot markets of the country during today’s trade.
- Restricted buying and selling was seen in the Ground nut oil complex keeping the price steady during today’s trade.
- Cotton seed Oil price firmed up during today’s trade in the spot markets of the country due to retail demand.
- In the coming days Mustard oil may trade on the positive side as market participants will continue to focus on demand for mustard oil due to cold weather in the country.
- A soon as the temperature began to rise in the country, there is possibility of demand shift of consumers to Palm Oil.
- Soy oil stock at various ports of the country has dropped to 1.25 lakh tonnes as on January 16 against 1.47 lakh tonnes on January 09. Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017.