Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
Spices Insights for January 23, 2017
- A steady trend was witnessed in the Palm Oil complex in the major spot markets of the country during today’s trade.
- There were no encouraging cues for Palm Oil during today's trade in the spot markets which kept the prices steady.
- Price of Crude Palm Oil in the futures trade were up by 0.10 per cent and reached Rs 580.40 per 10 kg in today as traders created fresh positions.
- Palm Oil prices have been trading on the negative side for the past few days as demand was lower due to intensifying winter in North India.
- Uptick in Palm Oil demand can be expected only after the temperatures increases in the country.
- Palm Oil price is expected to hit 3,300 ringgit per metric ton by March, as stocks of the tropical oil remain tight. Prices will then fall nearly a quarter by June or July, according to leading vegetable oils analyst Dorab Mistry.