Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- Pulses complex witnessed a mixed trend during today's trade in the major spot markets across the country.
- Processed Tur and Chana witnessed gains at the Akola spot market, while imported Chana witnessed a fall in the Delhi spot market on sluggish demand from the buyers.
- Spot Pulses market of Kolkata remained flat during today’s trading hours.
- In the Indore spot market, processed Chana slipped, while Tur remained flat during today’s trade.
- Over the last two weeks, the prices of various Pulses have come down by up to 30% in the country owing to a bumper harvest on good monsoon.
- The government of India is considering to distribute Pulses through ration shops at non-subsidised rate with eight lakh tonnes of Pulses in its buffer stock.
- The central government has created a buffer stock of 8,00,000 tonnes so far both through domestic procurement and imports against the target of 20 lakh tonnes for this year and among that 4.06 lakh tonnes of Pulses have been imported.
- The National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation has procured 170,401 metric tonnes of kharif Pulses as on January 10, from farmers across 10 states in the country.