Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- A mixed trend was witnessed in the Pulses complex in the major spot markets across the country during today's trade.
- Amid demand from local millers and consumption centers, new raw and processed Tur quoted firm at Gulbarga market of Karnataka.
- A firm trend was witnessed in Urad in the Mumbai spot markets, while Chana and Pea witnessed falls in the spot market of Kolkata.
- New, raw and processed Tur extended gains at the Katni spot market during today’s trade.
- Demand from buyers is seen for some Pulses in the spot markets of the country which is curbing falls at current levels.
- FCI, Nafed and SFAC has procured 27,986 metric tonne Tur, 75,097 metric tonne Urad and 181,632 metric tonne Moong across the country as on Jan 10.
- To create a buffer, the agencies procured the Pulses, which have been harvested since August, from the open market as a measure to curb any rise in prices in the future.