Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- Pulses complex witnessed a mixed trend in the major spot markets across the country during today’s trade.
- Old and new Tur extended losses in the Indore spot market during today’s trade.
- At the Latur spot markets, Tur and Chana witnessed a negative trend on low demand from the buyers.
- Prices o f Pulses in the country is continuing the weak trend in the major markets across the country after the demonetization in the country.
- Tur arrivals are continuing in the markets of the country weighing on the prices.
- Prices are likely to continue the trend till the demand picks up in the market for Pulses.
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) is to offload 1429.95 metric tonnes of Chana from its stocks in order to increase availability of the commodity in the market.
- Pea exports of Canada is continuing at a solid pace, with 53,500 tonnes moved out of the country during the week ended December 18, according to the latest Canadian Grain Commission data. Total pea exports to date, of 1.78 million tonnes, are running well ahead of the previous year’s pace.
- Lentil exports of Canada during the period at 300 tonnes, but the 510,000 tonnes sold to date are still slightly ahead of the level seen at the same point a year ago.