Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- Pulses complex witnessed a mixed trend in the major spot markets across the country during today’s trade.
- Raw and processed Chana slipped in the Akola spot markets, while new Tur remained firm in bilty trade today.
- In the Indore spot market, old new Tur and Urad prices gained, while Chana prices softened during today’s trade.
- Chana continued the downtrend in the Mumbai spot markets and Urad traded firm.
- Nafed kharif pulses procurement reached at 134,616.024 metric tonnes as on December 26. The agency in involved in buying urad, moong and Tur from kharif crops.
- New Tur procurement from previous session is being done by NAFED to arrest the downfall of the commodity in the market. The government agency as on December 24 sourced around 21.59 metric tonnes Tur.