Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- A mixed trend in the spices complex in the major spot markets across the country during today’s trade is akin to a long unchanged mood in the market.
- New raw and processed Tur extended gain at the Akola spot market, while Chana witnessed a weak tone during today’s trade.
- At the Indore spot markets Chana prices witnessed a weak trend and Masoor witnessed a positive trend.
- New Tur, Urad and Moong witnessed affirm tone in Latur, while Chana dipped sharply during today’s trade.
- Demand for Chana is continuing in the lower level which is pressuring the prices in the spot markets.
- Tur arrivals are higher in the major spot markets of the country and so the prices unlikely to see upside.
- India imported around 96,978 metric tonnes during November 1-26, which is sharply up from 36,062.15 metric imported in whole November 2015.
- Kharif Pulse procurement of Nafed reached 140.538 million tonnes as of 29 December, 2016.