Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- A firm trend was witnessed by most of the Pulses complex in the major spot markets of the country during today's trade.
- Demand from buyers is seen in major Pulses complex which is supporting the prices at current levels.
- Chana traded firm at the Kolkata spot market on good demand from the buyers during today's trade.
- At the bilty trade in Akola spot market, Tur remained firm while Chana price eased.
- Millers demand was seen for Tur at the Solapur spot market supporting the price, while in Delhi spot market fresh inquiry kept prices higher.
- Demand from buyers is likely to keep price on the positive side in the coming days in the spot markets of the country.
- Pulses import of India as on October of current financial year 2016-17 (Apr-March) dropped marginally by 0.3 percent to 27.91 lakh tonnes which was at 27.99 lakh tonnes previous year.
- India's Pulses sowing area reached 155.35 lakh hectares as of January 13, which was at 139.93 lakh hectares during the same period last year.
- Rabi crop sowing in the country as on January 13, 2017 stood at 616.21 lakh hectares as compared to 581.95 lakh hectare same period a year ago, according to agriculture department.