Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- Pulses complex witnessed mixed trend during today’s trade at the major spot markets across the country.
- A firm trend was witnessed in the Tur, Masoor and Chan complex in the Mumbai spot market during today’s trade.
- At the Gulbarga spot market, new raw and processed Tur extended gains, while Tur Dal witnessed gains at the Akola spot market.
- Demand was seen for Tur from local millers and consumption centers during today's trade at Gulbarga spot market.
- At the Indore spot market, majority of the Pulses have been trading higher during today's trade.
- Improved buying support from stockists and decline in arrival of new crops due to inclement weather is supporting the prices.
- In the Latur spot market Tur auction has come to a halt on trade dispute today.
- Gujarat government has decided to procure Tur at the minimum support price (MSP) levels as the market prices continued to dwindle amid higher crop estimates.
- Tur sowing of Gujarat has touched 3.36 lakh hectares this year, which will see production of tur at 3,52,000 tonnes, according to government data.