Edible Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Oil Seed Insights for January 23, 2017
Palm Oil Insights for January 23, 2017
Pulses Insights for January 23, 2017
Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
- A mixed trend was witnessed in the Pulses complex in the major spot markets across the country today.
- Weak demand was seen in Tur complex in the Gulbarga spot market of the country due to weak demand from buyers.
- Old new Tur and Moong declined at the bilty trade in the Akola spot market, while Chana and Urad remained firm at the Indore spot market.
- In the Solapur spot market, new Chana witnessed gains and new Tur price slipped during today's trade.
- Government agencies of India procured 312,271 metric tonnes of kharif crop as on January 16, 2017 to prevent prices from falling sharply in the coming days.
- From kharif and rabi crop 2016-17 the government agencies are responsible to procure 10 lakh tonnes of Pulses to build buffer stock of 20 lakh tonnes and the rest 10 lakh tonnes buffer stocks will be maintained through imports.