Sugar Insights for January 23, 2017
Commodity Online |
January 23 2017
- A steady to higher trend was witnessed by the Sugar price in the major spot markets of the country during today’s trade.
- Delhi spot market witnessed a flat trend during today’s trade, while higher price was seen in the Vashi spot market.
- Limited buying was seen in Sugar complex in the Delhi spot market keeping the price steady.
- Sluggish demand was seen in the Sugar complex in the Vashi spot market today due to higher price, while futures were a little up.
- In the Muzaffarnagar spot market Sugar price ruled steady during today’s trading hours and future edged up.
- Mill gate Sugar price in Uttar Pradesh witnessed a mixed trend during today’s trade.
- Sugar price is likely to move to the positive side in the near term as lower production is expected in the country this year.
- Many of the Sugar mills in major producing regions in the country have stopped crushing due to cane shortage.