I want to sell Sugarcane. Interested buyers can contact
The scientific name of sugarcane is saccharum, belonging to the grass family of Poaceae. Sugarcane is native to South East Asia and Western India.
Global sugarcane production is around 1333 million tons and it is cultivated in an area of about 20.42 million hectares.
Round 70 percent of sugar is produced from sugarcane and the remaining 30 percent from sugar beet. White sugar, brown sugar (Khandsari), Jaggery (Gur) and ethanol are the main products from sugarcane juice, bagasse…More
I required 20 tons of best quality Cardamom regularly. Please quote reasonable price. P