Posting date 05 August 22

Steam Rice Rice for sale in Ahmedabad

Price : ₹ 80 - 90 /- Kg
Quantity : 1000 Ton
Product name: Rice, Grains
Location: Ahmedabad
Variety: Steam Rice
Selling: monthly
Unit: Ton
Package Size: Gunny Bag
Name: Harsh
Location: Ahmedabad
Business: exporter

Product Description

We have good quality Steam Rice for sale. The available quantity is 1000 ton monthly at Rs. 80-90/kg. Our payment condition will be 30 % advance and the rest 70 % at the time of loading. Interested genuine buyers, please contact us for more details:

Seller Details
Harsh
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Latest Leads From Sellers

Latest Leads From Buyers

Call Seller Ask Best Prices