1. By using, accessing, viewing, subscribing to services offered by commodityonline.com
including any webpage, feature, information, data contained therein you agree to be bound by
and abide by the terms and conditions under which these services are offered.
3. You should not use any commodityonline.com services in case any of the terms and conditions is not acceptable to you.
4. You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to represent and bind the other party to this Agreement.
5. You shall not use this Service if you are not a persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and /or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
6. This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you are using the commodityonline website. commodityonline may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms here at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms. In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
7. commodityonline reserves the right to alter, amend, modify or terminate the service or access to the service at any time, with or without cause. commodityonline.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
8. You agree and undertake that you shall not host, post, upload, display, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information content/material that: a) belongs to another person and to which you don't have any right; copyrighted content owned by a third party unless you have the express consent, permission, license, authority of the rightful owner; b) violates/infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party. c) is grossly harmful, blasphemous, paedophilic, false, misleading, unlawful or with the intent to defraud, harass, abuse, intimidate, accuse, impersonate or harm the feelings of anyone; illegal, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, provocative, defamatory, indecent, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, threatening, impersonating another person, enticing/harming of minors in any way, infringing of intellectual property rights, proprietary rights of any third party, invasive of privacy or public rights or any other third party rights or otherwise injurious or objectionable, elicit response relating to illegal activity, contains viruses, an expression of bigotry or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality; relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner . d) promotes or provides any instructional information about illegal activities; e) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that would interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Site/Service or any software, network, servers, hardware or any other related equipment, any computer resource. f) violates any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force. g) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature. h) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. 9. commodityonline does not claim any ownership in the contents posted by you including without limitation the feedback and suggestions provided. You may upload and share your content, share your views, feedbacks and suggestions - this should not be done at the cost of hurting the feelings of anyone.By submitting the information to us, you represent and warrant that such submission is accurate, is not confidential and is not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third-party rights.
10. The information/content provided on this site is intended for personal non-commercial use. Other than what is expressly provided herein, you agree and undertake not to download, use, copy, reproduce, distribute, display, broadcast, sale, license or otherwise exploit for any purpose any content without the prior written consent of the respective rightful owners.
commodityonline prohibits any use of obscene, sexual, racist or hateful language in any public area. This condition is applicable to any of your postings or interactions on the website that the other users may view. Any words with asterisks also are considered offensive and such usages will not be entertained. In case you find such violations please report to the concerned persons.
All the services provided by commodityonline are on the basis of conditions that disclaim any liability on the company that may result from the quality, quantity, variety, payment, transportation, delivery date or any other factors related to the commodities that are sold or bought by the clients through the services provided by commodityonline. All the details on the website for any sale/purchase are provided by the seller(s)/buyer(s) and commodityonline is not answerable for any fraudulence that may be committed by any individual seller(s)/buyer(s), or any financial losses that may be inflicted by any seller(s)/buyer(s).
Most of the contents on the website are posted by the clients or at their request and commodityonline is not answerable for any inconveniences or offenses that may be caused by the contents posted by any individual user(s) or any misuse of the details by the user(s) or any other visitor. commodityonline reserves the right to remove any data or material posted on the website by any user(s) if proved to be offensive or as against the actual purpose of using the website. On finding any misdeed or fraudulence, commodityonline reserves the right to suspend or even terminate the user(s) account with or without prior notice, and commodityonline shall not have any liability to any loss, including financial, that the user(s) may have to bear. .
commodityonline does not represent any user(s)/seller(s) or buyer(s), or supply any of the commodities, other than providing an online B2B platform to help the buyers and sellers to interact with each other. Users agree that they acknowledge the possibilities for any losses that may result from the misdeed or fraudulence that may be committed by any seller(s) or buyer(s). All the interactions that take place between the sellers(s) and buyer(s) are entirely on the responsibility of the respective seller(s) or buyer(s) and commodityonline is not answerable to any of the inconveniences or offenses that may be caused by any seller(s) or buyer(s).
This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Kochi, Kerala, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the commodityonline.com sites/services.